Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Anything Agatha 2008

I have discovered a new challenge that began in January, but I am still interested in joining. I have been wanting to read Agatha Christie for quite awhile now. In fact, I have started the first book, The Mysterious Affair at Styles. So what better way to read more of her than to join a challenge.


Anything Agatha

This is being hosted by Joy at Thoughts of Joy

It runs from January through December 2008 and you can read anything written by Agatha Christie. She has links posted to places where you can find what she has written. I am hoping to read her books in order (I'm compulsive that way - LOL).

I will post my list soon.

Here is my list:

1. The Mysterious Affair at Styles 02/26/08; Review
2. Murder on the Links

4 Comments:

Joy said...

Hooray! I'm glad you are joining us for the Anything Agatha Challenge! I decided to include January/February so that participants could count any reads thus far. :) But, if they hadn't read any AC they would only have 10 reads for the remaining months. Make sense?

Anyway, I look forward to reading your reviews. I'm a newbie to Agatha, so I'm very curious.

Joy said...

Kara, don't forget to link your review to Mister Linky. You can access the Anything Agatha post by clicking the image on the first post of "Thoughts of Joy...".

Kara said...

Thanks for the heads up - I went over and posted my link. I can't wait to get started on the next book.

Joy said...

Your link went to this post, so I fixed it to link to your review. :)

I'm excited to read more, too.