Monday, February 22, 2010

Stand Alone Reading Challenge 2010


I am reading so many series...that I thought this would be a good challenge to join...to branch out from reading my series and devour some stand-alone books. The Stand Alone Reading Challenge is being hosted by Wings at Storywings.

There are 3 levels of participation:

SAB-erful - 5 books
SAB-erific - 15 books
SAB-tastic - 25 books


The rules are very simple...read stand alone books...rereads are allowed...complete your level within the time frame...January 1, 2010 through December 31, 2010.


I am going to try to complete the SAB-erific level which is 15 books.

Here is my list with links to my reviews:
  1. Release by Beth Kery - 2/21/10
  2. Wild, Wicked, & Wanton by Jaci Burton - 3/7/10
  3. Rewriting Monday by Jodi Thomas - 3/8/10



0 Comments: