Yvonne at Socrates' Book Reviews has volunteered to host the What an Animal III Reading Challenge. The challenge runs from March 1, 2010 to February 28, 2011. The rules remain the same:
a. there is an animal in the title of the book
b. there is an animal on the cover of the book
c. an animal plays a major role in the book
d. a main character is (or turns into) an animal (define that however you'd like).
2. The animal can be any type of animal (real or fictitious)--dog, cat, monkey, wolf, snake, insect, hedgehog, aardvark...dragon, mermaid, centaur, vampire, werewolf...you get the idea...
3. You can still sign up after March 1st as long as you can get 6 books read by February 28, 2011 ;o).
4. Books can be fiction or nonfiction.
5. You may make a list of books at the beginning of the challenge or you can just list them as you find them.
6. Book titles may be swapped out at anytime (assuming you made a list to begin with).
7. Crossovers with other challenges are permitted and encouraged.
8. You don't have to have a blog or write a review, but you can if you want to.
So, head on over to Yvonne's and sign up for this fun challenge.
Here's my book list with links to my reviews: