Friday, April 9, 2010

24 Hour Read-a-Thon

This weekend from Saturday 8:00 am until Sunday 8:00 am, I am going to be participating in Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-Thon. I am so excited. This will be the first time I am going to be a participant. I have read so many good posts about tips and tricks...and today I am going shopping for my snacks and easy to make dinners for the family!! Everyone has been warned about this for weeks now, so hopefully the family will cooperate and let me enjoy myself.

I won't be posting my progress on this blog...please go to my review blog...World According to Books. There you can read all my updates and stay current with my progress. I will, however, be posting reviews of the books I read as usual...but probably not until next week sometime. I still have so many reviews to post of the books I finished in March. I don't know how I got so far behind...but never fear...they are coming because I read some fantastic books last month.

If you want to participate...it is not too late to sign-up. You can be a Reader or a Cheerleader or both. There will also be some mini challenges for those of us that want to take a break from reading during the event. I don't know if I will get through all 24 hours...but I am going to give it the good ole college try!!! LOL.

0 Comments: