Friday, May 23, 2008

Series Challenge Season 2




I borrowed this button from Joy at Thoughts of Joy because the new Series Challenge doesn't have a button and I thought this was cute!

I am joining the Series Challenge Season 2 because there are numerous series that I want to get caught up and I thought this would be a fun way to do it. It is being hosted by Crazy Cozy Murders.

There is no set number of books. All you have to do is get up-to-date on one of the series that you are reading. It runs from June 1, 2008 to November 30, 2008.

I have a lot of series that I am working on but only a few that I might be able to get up-to-date by the end of this challenge.

So here is the list that I am going to work on:

Charlaine Harris
Harper Connelly
#2 Grave Surprise
#3 An Ice Cold Grave

Jayne Ann Krentz/Amanda Quick
The Arcane Society
#3 Sizzle and Burn
#4 The Third Circle (2008)

I will see how this goes and if I complete these quickly, I will choose another series to work on.


0 Comments: