Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Southern Reading Challenge 2008

Hey, guess what!!!

I decided to join another reading challenge - I think I need to go to Challenges Anonymous. LOL.


Southern Reading Challenge

It is the Southern Reading Challenge that began May 15 and runs through August 15. It is being hosted by Maggie at Maggie Reads. The rules are easy. Read THREE southern setting books by southern authors in THREE months. The books have to be set in the south and written by authors who are from the south. I already have my three picked out:

Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris Completed 6/6/08; Review
Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee.

1 Comment:

maggie moran said...

Yay and Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you through the challenge. I'm currently running a contest to give away an awesome southern book sure to become a classic. In order to play, you need to name your homeplace.

Here is the post http://maggiereads.blogspot.com/2008/05/name-your-homeplace-contest.html

Oh, and I hope you win some pecans!