I am joining the Spring Reading Thing challenge again this year. I have participated in this a couple of times and really enjoy the "freedom" you have with this challenge. It is being hosted by Katrina over at Callapidder Days.She hasn't posted the sign-up post yet...I will link back to it when it gets published.
Not many rules...set your own goals with your own book list. The challenge runs from 3/20/10 to 6/20/10 to coincide with Spring!! She has set up a post that explains the whole challenge and even has answers to common questions.
I am shooting for 10 books this Spring. Here is my list of books with links to my thoughts on them:
- The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
- 311 Pelican Court by Debbie Macomber - 4/26/10
- "D" is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton - 4/10/10
- True Blue by Luanne Rice - 5/3/10
- Fireworks Over Toccoa by Jeffrey Stepakoff
- Marley & Me by Josh Grogan
- Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts - 4/10/10
- The Girl on Legare Street by Karen White - 5/17/10
- Highland Honor by Hannah Howell
- Bride, Bought and Paid For by Helen Bianchin - 3/22/10