Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sisterhood Award!!!


I have been so late in announcing this - please forgive me Evy - the award was truly appreciated!!

Evy at Evy's Harlequin Presents blog has gifted me the Sisterhood Award - and I couldn't be more excited - it is always a treat to be nominated by other bloggers out there and to know that people are actually reading my posts and enjoying them!! LOL

Here are the rules:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.

I am nominating everyone that follows this blog - whether by the Follow Me link, Google Reader, or any other way that you visit me. This award goes to all of you - it is great knowing that I have "sisters" out there that love books as much as I do!!

0 Comments: