Since I want to reduce the size of my TBR pile (yeah, right!!) I am joining the To Be Read Challenge.
The rules are that you pick 12 books that have been on your list 6 months or longer. Then read one each month in 2008. There is a stipulation that you not change books on your list after January 1, 2008 but you can create an alternate list (12) so that you have more of a selection to choose from.
I have chosen to do both lists (the original and the alternate) just in case a book doesn't appeal to me. But, they all have been on my TBR list more than 6 months.
1. Dark Lover (J.R. Ward)
2. Mind Game (Christine Feehan)
3. Claiming the Highlander (Kinley MacGregor)
4. Prince Joe (Suzanne Brockmann)
5. The Defiant Hero (Suzanne Brockmann)
6. At First Sight (Nicholas Sparks)
7. River's End (Nora Roberts)
8. Love Bites (Delilah Devlin)
9. Message in a Bottle (Nicholas Sparks)
Midnight Bayou (Nora Roberts) 01/03/08; Review
11. Dark Watcher (Lilith Saintcrow)
Sorcerer's Stone (J.K. Rowling) 02/08/08; Review
Dark Fire (Christine Feehan) 01/25/08; Review
2. Seize the Night (Sherrilyn Kenyon)
Dance Upon the Air (Nora Roberts) 4/28/08; Review
4. The Winter Lodge (Susan Wiggs)
5. Naked in Death (J.D. Robb)
Under the Lake (Stuart Woods) 01/15/08; Review
7. Carolina Moon (Nora Roberts)
8. One for the Money (Janet Evanovich)
9. Ghost Walk (Heather Graham)
10. Elizabeth's Wolf (Lora Leigh)
11. Outlander (Diana Gabaldon)
12. A Quick Bite (Lynsay Sands)
Wouldn't it be nice if I could complete both lists?! We'll see - LOL.