Friday, January 25, 2008

Dark Fire - Christine Feehan

With Book 6 of the Dark Series, Christine Feehan has penned another winner. I absolutely love this series. She was my first introduction into the world of paranormal romance and I have been and avid reader since. Her world of the Carpathians is captivating, evocative, and intense. The characters are strong-willed and capture the heart of the reader. Dark Fire is the story of a dangerous, virile man willing to risk it all, even his immortality, for the woman he loves.



Photobucket

This can be crossed off my 888, A~Z, TBR and Romance Reading Challenges.

You can read my reveiw here.

Rating: 4.5/5
Pages: 390
Completed: 1/25/08



2 Comments:

The Bookworm said...

Hi kara, great review. I may have to get into this series.

I also wanted to let you know, you are the winner for the first prize
in the romance reading challenge :)
http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/2008/01/first-prize-drawing-for-rrc.html

please email me your mailing address
naidascrochetATyahoo.com

The Bookworm said...

hi kara, I know you emailed me your snail mail, I accidentally deleted it off my email, please re-send and I'll get your book out this week.
sorry!