Sunday, January 20, 2008

Here Be Dragons

COMPLETED 6/30/08

I found another challenge that I think will be extremely fun. I love dragons, but have not read any books that have featured them. In reading some of my favorite blogs, I came across one that told of a Dragon challenge. So, with further investigation, I found that Love was hosting the challenge at Stray Talk.

Here Be Dragons

The rules are simple - Read 3-5 books about dragons between January 1, 2008 and June 30, 2008.

Here is my tentative list:

1. HP and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling 02/08/08; Review
2. The Smoke Thief by Shana Abe 04/15/08; Review
3. The Dream Thief by Shana Abe 06/28/08; Review


3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for joining my book challenge! =)

I look forward to reading your reviews.

Kerry said...

Does "A Game of Thrones" have dragons? I've been wanting to read it, but I get put off by long books. Maybe this is what I need to take the plunge.

Kara said...

Kerry, According to Stray Talk (who sponsors this challenge) it is listed as one of the dragon books to choose from. Also, in the overview at Amazon it talks about a dragon princess. So, I am thinking that it does.