Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Chunkster Challenge 2008

Chunkster Challenge

I am joining this challenge because I have a couple of "chunky" books on my challenge lists. This challenge is being hosted by Dana over at So many books, so little time.

The rules of the challenge are to read 4 books that are over 450 pages. They can be read one a quarter or whenever you can fit them in. The dates run January 7th through December 2oth, 2008. Although, any book started in January (before the 7th) counts. There will also be one prize per quarter (prizes to be determined at a later time).

I haven't made a definite list yet, but I know that one of them will be Outlander because it is on my Alternate List for the TBR Challenge.

I will update this post when I have a definite list.

1. Outlander - Diana Gabaldon
2. Twilight - Stephanie Meyer 04/09/08; Review
3. The Winter Rose - Jennifer Donnelly
4. Dracula - Bram Stoker 02/12/08; Review
5. High Noon - Nora Roberts 02/19/08; Review

2 Comments:

samantha.1020 said...

I'm joining this one too! How exciting! LOL

Kara said...

WOW - that was quick - I just posted this. LOL That's great that you are joining - it will be interesting to see if I can read that many large books.