Monday, January 21, 2008

A Painted House - John Grisham

I just finished reading A Painted House by John Grisham and absolutely loved this book. It is so different from his legal thrillers. The story was narrated by a seven-year-old boy. Being able to experience his thoughts and emotions and seeing the world through the eyes of a young boy made this book a great read.


Photobucket

This can be crossed off my 888, Whitcoulls, On the Porch Swing, A~Z, and Book Around the States challenges.

My review can be read here.

Rating: 5
Pages: 465
Completed: 01/21/08

2 Comments:

Joy said...

I read this when it first came out and loved it, too! I'm currently reading his newest, THE APPEAL.

I have the same smiley guy up on my blog. LOVE HIM! :)

Kara said...

I love him too - I also like the smiley on your blog that is reading a book - I have been looking for something like that - something to do with reading.