Monday, May 11, 2009

Completed Romance Reading Challenge

Last month I completed the Romance Reading Challenge hosted by Naida at The Bookworm. I read 12 books for this challenge:

1. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
2. Just Try Me by Jill Shalvis
3. Daring the Moon by Sherrill Quinn
4. Tallchief by Dinah McCall (Sharon Sala)
5. Virgin River by Robyn Carr
6. The Italian's Ruthless Marriage Command by Helen Bianchin
7. Morning Light by Catherine Anderson
8. Divorced, Desperate, and Dating by Christie Craig
9. Seaview Inn by Sherryl Woods
10. Home Fires by Luanne Rice
11. Simple Wishes by Lisa Dale
12. Passing Through Paradise by Susan Wiggs

Here is a link to my original post with links to all my reviews.

I tried reading different types of romances from medieval to contemporary, from suspense to comedy. Thanks Naida for hosting this fantastic challenge - I love romances!!

1 Comment:

Desert Rose said...

Congrats on finishing this challenge.. I've read 10 so far :)