Saturday, March 21, 2009

Book Thief Challenge

Here is another challenge that I thought looked interesting and hasn't been done before. The Younger Reader is hosting the Book Thief Challenge which runs from March 19, 2009 to December 31, 2009.

This challenge is all about the thief - read anything (fiction or non-fiction) that relate to thief/thieves/theft. "The book can have the word “Thief” in the title, can be about thieves, can involve a scene where something is stolen, etc. Use your imagination if necessary."

What kind of thief are you???

1-3 books ~ Pickpocket

3-6 books ~ Candy Shoplifter

6-9 books ~Bank Robber

9-12+ books ~ Grand Thief

I haven't picked my books yet - don't know if I have any that fits this category - so that means SHOPPING!!! I will probably do the Pickpocket challenge - where you read 1-3 books.

Here is my list:

1.
2.
3.

0 Comments: