Monday, March 30, 2009

Herding Cats II: Attack of the Hairballs

Herding Cats II: Attack of the Hairballs

Here is a new challenge that I didn't get to participate in last year. It is being hosted by Renay at Let's Get Literate! and runs from April 1, 2009 to December 31, 2009. The rules are real easy:

1. Make a list of five books you love!!
  • Books have to have been read in 2007, 2008, or 2009.
  • Please don't list a series, just the first book.
  • Feel free to list why you are putting the book on your list
2. Post your list.
  • Share your list here.
  • Or, post it in the comments here.
3. Browse the new book list...stay awhile...read a few. (This year it is not required that you read books - you can just post your favorites - for those that do want to read - just review the master book list and pick as many books from other people's recommendations that you want to read).

4. If you review your books, you can share your reviews here.

Here are my five favorite books:
  1. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield - my review can be found here.
  2. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
  3. The Summer I Dared by Barbara Delinsky - my review can be found here.
  4. Dracula by Bram Stoker - my review can be found here.
  5. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon - my review can be found here.

I am going to choose to read 3 books from the Master Book List:
  1. The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain


0 Comments: