Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Reading Thing 2009

I signed up for this challenge last year and really enjoyed it. Callapidder Days is hosting it again this year and it goes from March 20, 2009 to June 20th, 2009. Make a list of the books you want to read (this is a must - just can't say I'll make my list later) - then sign up with Mister Linky. Easy.

What's not so easy is coming up with my list, but here it is:

  1. Testimony by Anita Shreve
  2. Highlander Untamed by Monica McCarty
  3. Star Bright by Catherine Anderson
  4. Simple Wishes by Lisa Dale - 4/1/09; Review
  5. The Winter Lodge by Susan Wiggs
  6. Hot Flash by Kathy Carmichael - 4/30/09; Review
  7. Shelter Mountain by Robyn Carr
  8. An Irish Country Doctor by Patrick Taylor
  9. Heart of the Wolf by Terry Spear
  10. Comanche Moon by Catherine Anderson
I am really a mood reader, so I don't want to commit myself to too many books - in case I don't feel like reading them. So, I think 10 is a well-rounded number. I know I will read more within those dates - but they will be "spur of the moment" picks.

Hopefully you will join us during the Spring Reading Thing Challenge and see what others are reading!!

1 Comment:

Katrina said...

I don't think I've read any of the books on your list, but there are several that really look intriguing. I like how you're leaving room for spur of the moment picks, too. I probably should have done the same thing, since I've found myself tempted by "non-list books" already. :)

Thanks for being part of Spring Reading Thing '09!